Pre-op and post-op care for your surgical rehabilitation journey
Hayashida Physical Therapy views ‘peri-operative’ care as a sub-specialty in orthopedics and thus have created an entire program dedicated to your before- and after-surgical care.
Our Peri-Operative Program (POP) provides patients clarity, ease of scheduling, and a dedicated staff committed to making your surgical outcomes a success.
POP provides care for ALL orthopedic surgical procedures, including, but not limited to:
- Ligament reconstruction of the knee
- Tendon repair of the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle
- Labral repair of the shoulder and hip
- General fracture repair and Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) surgery
- Shoulder and knee debridement and chondroplasty
- Spinal discectomy and foraminotomy
- Total joint replacement of the knee, hip, and shoulder
Our dedicated team of Doctors of Physical Therapy and Orthopedic Clinical Specialists are trained with the highest level of post-surgical care to give you individualized pre-operative and post-operative rehabilitation.
We have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of your surgery from regular observations with local surgeons as well as extensive training in peri-surgical care.
Our Peri-Operative Program provides:
- Pre-surgical consultation
- Appointments available within 48 hours post-surgery
- Preventative, pre-operative, and post-operative care
- Return to Sport and Post-Rehab Programs
"I had a VERY positive experience at Hayashida - got what I hoped for and more. The physical therapy and exercises Christopher gave me are helping already. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and very committed to helping me. Bravo!"